Enter your e-mail address below to get Musing Upchurch sent directly to your in-box!

Past Ponderings

Sunday, April 12, 2015

PONDERING... 2 Chronicles 7:14

My pastor preached on this passage today, and got me thinking about the following. He read this verse  and said, "Consider the opposite." This is my considering. 

2 Chronicles 7:14  if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

What about the reverse?

Not my people, not humble, not praying, not seeking God, not turning from wicked ways--then--not heard, not forgiven, land not healed.

Which one am I? Which one are you? Do we live like the 2nd version, and hope for the 1st results?


Ponder, pray, and propagate your perceptions.



No comments:

Post a Comment